Schizophrenia.com

I love my dogs...do you love pets?

Angie and I get so much love from our dogs…keeps us happy. Rooroo and Max are wonderful dogs…Max likes to play a lot with me and he sleeps and loves on Angie too…anybody couldn’t live without their pets?

4 Likes

My dog when I first got ill was a god send. His joy was so infectious and I loved him more than myself. I was heartbroken when he passed away but I have a firm conviction that I will see him again when it’s my time to go

4 Likes

I like dogs better than people. Unfortunately, my ex kind of stole my dog and my life circumstances prevent me from getting another at the moment.

2 Likes

I think I might love :two_hearts: my sacred neigh more than I love anyone else.
I also adore my dog.

I am not a member of any religion but pray sometimes and say thank you for my pets .
So blessed to have them.
They enrichen my life.

3 Likes

I love my dogs, cats, lizard, and tarantula. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m not obsessed with them but the family cats are alright
Probably the cutest cats ever though

2 Likes

I believe all animals will be with us when we die…

4 Likes

I adore Bella and Cleo. They are so comforting and silly

3 Likes

Very much so, we have four dogs.

Two chihuahuas, a corgi and a poodle.

They’re all sweet innocent souls, I’m happy to share a lifetime with them.

3 Likes

I’m actually laying in bed with my dog right now. I had delusions about them for some time and hated them. Now that I’m less psychotic I
can’t live without them

2 Likes

I loved all my dogs and my cat too!

2 Likes

What is a sacred neigh? I tried googling it and I got nothing.

3 Likes

I have two cats and a corn snake. I love them very much. They’ve helped me through dark times.

1 Like

I think they mean horse

2 Likes

That’s what I call my horse.:slightly_smiling_face:lol

3 Likes

@antidepressant044

Looking to get a pink toed tarantula myself. Ever since I saw Home Alone 1 as a kid I’ve always wanted a tarantula. Mom said at the time I could get one if I kept it outside. Whhaaaattttt ma?

1 Like