I love my brothers

Sometimes I complain about my family on here. But I have no complaints about my brothers. We are all so tight and have all faced a lot of the same issues together. We always get along and rarely ever get into serious fights. I have more memories with them than I do with anyone. I always love spending time with them.

I dislike my dad for many reasons, I love my mom but am still trying to overcome my feelings of betrayal for how she never was there for me during my worst struggles with mental illness, I love my little sisters but they are often very overwhelming for me to deal with. I have nothing bad to say about my brothers, they are all wonderful guys that make me laugh every time I’m around them.

Who in your family do you have only good things to say about?

2 Likes

My dog. :smile:

1 Like

Bahaha. Well if we’re counting pets sadly I can’t even say my dog as she has her own quirks that drive me crazy, though of course I love her. My rats would be flawless if they didn’t destroy everything I own lol.

1 Like

My dad.

1 Like

my partner’s little sister. she is such a sweet heart and i love her a lot. i complain about my family a lot and my partner’s family but i do love them it just they are all so frustrating with how they treat me and my partner.

1 Like

Anna, what a large family you came from! I can imagine your mother suffered from fatigue if nothing else.
To answer your question, my sister. Also, she is the only primary family I have left.

1 Like