I love it when a plan comes together

“I love it when a plan comes together!”

The character Hannibal from the TV show The A Team always used to say that line. I’ve always considered it just a cheesy line from a cheesy show. Tonight however, I realized that I too love it when a plan comes together.

I’ve been programming pretty hard tonight, tackling some meaty stuff. It was touch and go for a while then suddenly everything just came together. I loved it.

It seems that way with many things in my life. I just love it when a plan works out. Until tonight I didn’t realize just how much I loved it. An odd quirk of mine.

Also, many thanks to @luniben for his help. He showed me some new techniques and explained some things of which I wasn’t quite sure.

4 Likes

Do you find that helps cognitive symptoms?

Use it or lose it I guess.

1 Like

I’m gonna love it when the plan comes together just to program a friggen remote for my TV since my friend has given me 3 now that I couldn’t get to work and a bunch of other problems happened the first day like my printer wouldn’t print off the manual so I could easily refer to it where I was like “…I’m just doing this tomorrow because this obviously isn’t supposed to happen today.”

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.