I lost the bet...$100

I bet my dad $100 that I would be enrolled by the spring semester. that was when I was just going back to school to please my mom and give myself something to do. I was planning on taking business administration program but was never very enthusiastic about it, as I was basically doing it at mom’s suggestion. so anyways the whole thing came to head and I decided I wasn’t really into business. im happy to lose the $100 bet to my dad.

Im not ruling out a degree program at some point in the future, probably horticulture, something i’d be more interested in career wise. I like my outside time, don’t want to spend my days at a desk. but i’m going to put it off for a little while. I plan to do some independent study on soil science, brush up on my biology, and get into horticulture textbooks. that’s it.

4 Likes

My dad never accepts money bets. He rarely ever borrows a dime either. But he has been known to lend money lavishly to close friends or family, even though he’s not rich.

1 Like

Remember those silly child fights, about whose dad is more awesome? :joy:

1 Like

It’s a good idea to do something you like. I hope your self study helps prepare you :). Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i think the only time my dad bet me money was, he bet me 2 bucks I couldnt walk across the top of the swingset beam at our house. I was like 10 years old, I did it. I got dat 2 bucks yo :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.