I lost 10lbs on a crash diet then gained 20 by giving up

So now I need to lose 10lbs

1 Like

Anybody struggling with their weight/diet?

1 Like

I’m eating so normal amounts of food now. Finally not binge eating BUT NOT LOSING WEIGHT!

3 Likes

Great! You may be at maintenance. Now you nèd to eat less to lose weight…

I feel hungry :frowning:

2 Likes

I can’t eat less coz then I’ll crave and binge…

3 Likes

I’m losing weight by dieting right now. Fasting mornings as well.

2 Likes

Yep, you need to standarize helathy dieting habits first.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna eat small amounts ever again.

I just need to hope eating normal means my body will find a more lower weight set point eventually…

3 Likes

Yea crash diets suck big time.

1 Like

You could focus on caloric output instead of input

2 Likes

I mean I walk for 1 hour at least 5 times a week dunno but it probably helps in the long run

1 Like

Hoping and letting your body do whatever are bad strategies.

Internalizing new eating habits for some weeks, to later reduce your intake little by little is a good strategy.

3 Likes

I can’t do that because I’m predisposed to eating disorders. Restriction does not work for us.

But cheers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No, it works. I also binge eated before. But it’s hard work.

1 Like

Not for me
… I ve tried for 20 years.

I noticed that every time I restrict I get to a point where I crave binge eating and literally can’t function until I do that ie binge eat. It’s just me. :sunglasses:

My appetite changed in the last year or so. I don’t want things the way I used to. It makes it easier to diet.

Whatever. I don’t know why you accept your fate if you want to lose weight. You won’t lose weight if you are not a lil bit hungry and accept that as part of the process.

Waiting fornthe stars to align does not work. Sorry.

1 Like

You don’t have to lose weight. I think your happiness and mental health matter more than your body fat %

They are strongly correlated.

2 Likes

Yes but Zoe is not struggling with obesity. If she were I would advise overcoming her desires.

2 Likes