I look to a visions bright side in reflection of meditations

I get a very visual response in meditation with my eyes closed. as a younger person the visions alarmed me but even snakes have a spiritual purpose in a vision to me these days… they may reflect a desire or ideal of clever traits…

if you get visions from meditation tell me about them… maybe ill have a cool insight :slight_smile: or perhaps someone you know might :slight_smile: but search for the happy :slight_smile:

these are free downloads of meditations
they are very good :slight_smile:
https://www.tarabrach.com/guided-meditation-awakening-from-the-dream/

1 Like

I tend to have very vivid and brightly colored fractals in my mind’s eye when I meditate. It’s these beautiful moving fractals that change, and it tends to be just vivid bright lines with blackness everywhere else. Fun to look at with a blank mind.

2 Likes

thats cool :slight_smile: ive experienced that at times too :slight_smile: i often get shifts of scenes and objects morphing

1 Like

Me too! Also when I close my eyes before I fall sleep. They’re beautiful and soothing, I look forward to seeing them.

2 Likes

@HuckFinn could you describe them? Colors, any particular recurring scenes?

@Rhubot I get them before sleep too! I always wondered if it was more of a carry-over from meditating because I usually do it right before I go to bed. I guess looking back, I usually get them whenever I am relaxed and close my eyes though.

1 Like

all kinds of scenerios… from snakes to rivers or earlier with the meditation i just did i was seeing a baby ultrasound

1 Like

ive had pictures appear in my minds eye since my first memories

1 Like

That’s really interesting. I also visualize fractal-like geometries during mediation or when lying down relaxing with my eyes closed. Also, sometimes sort of like a whirlpool or spiral made up of tiny swirling dots.

1 Like

I sometimes get a 3D grid of blue dots when I close my eyes. Almost like I can see the space and how reality can be warped.

1 Like

I recall telling my dad a very similar thing

1 Like