I live in a beautiful area

I live on a high desert. I get to watch tumbleweeds and snow. Today we had an unexpected snow storm. It was magical watching the snow fall. Big flakes blanketing my world. Everything clean and white. I stood outside and watched it for the longest time, just falling and falling. Then as fast as it came it went. I expect we will have flurries throughout the day but no real accumulation.

16 Likes

Sounds so beautiful and peaceful. Where are you from?

4 Likes

I live at high altitudes in northern California

5 Likes

Wow. It’s beautiful in California. You’re so lucky!

3 Likes

I am. And I’ve been all over in California, there are lot’s of glorious places. Nature is such a work of art. We have bluffs here that look like carvings. One of them looks like ghosts. It’s so cool. We have, not too far away, lava beds and they are amazing. There are some rock formations there that are beautiful and lots of caves to explore with fascinating stalagmites and ice formations. It’s really neat. It’s close to where a terrible Indian battle took place and many lives were lost. When you stand in the place of the battle you can here the calls of the Canada geese in the distance and the way it echoes it sounds like Indians hollaring out. It gives me chills.

5 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing

1 Like

I am envious. I wanted to move to Santa Cruz when I was younger but never had the guts.

1 Like

sounds like a really nice moment… it’s good that you got to enjoy it =)

1 Like

Sounds magical!

1 Like

Glad you live in such a nice place. Sounds beautiful.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.