I like cheese

2 Likes

same same same…

cheee-eeee-eeeze

1 Like

Sorry I was trying to make a thread with a false 1 char title… But still trying to figure it out… So now its about cheese lol… I like most cheeses don’t care for blue cheese though…

2 Likes

Cheddar, Lancashire , Cheshire all yum
Don’t like soft cheese

1 Like

Oh I forgot about soft cheese… All of soft cheese I’ve ever had was disgusting… I did like that maggot poop cheese Italy makes though…

Maggot poop cheese sounds very appetising :stuck_out_tongue:

I love blue cheese and cheddar! :blush:

2 Likes

Melted cheese on toast :yum:

1 Like

Lol if you search maggot poo… Google auto brings up maggot poop cheese as the first suggestion… Idk I didn’t eat a lot maybe 3 crackers… And my Italian friends were just watching me… It made me nervous and i was like “what?!”… And then they told me how it was made… Wasn’t bad… Especially for what it is lol

Havarti is my favorite

1 Like

Give me some cheese and I’m a happy camper!

1 Like

Brie grilled cheese.

2 Likes

I have to have my gf limit how much cheese we get… Because we will get a big block and I will eat the whole thing in one sitting… Don’t really like that fake cheese that’s individual sliced for sandwiches or velveta… So those are safe from the cheese demon that lives in my stomach…lol

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve had havarti before … Where’s it from and what’s it like?

Edam cheese is nice
Cheese on ritz crackers

1 Like

Mom approved real cheese.

2 Likes

Here’s a funny 15 second song about cheese.

We should start a cheese club… I’ll go get some local omish cheese and trade somebody for some of their local favorites…

1 Like

cheese’s made from milk.

milk > cheese

1 Like