I like cheese

2 Likes

same same sameā€¦

cheee-eeee-eeeze

1 Like

Sorry I was trying to make a thread with a false 1 char titleā€¦ But still trying to figure it outā€¦ So now its about cheese lolā€¦ I like most cheeses donā€™t care for blue cheese thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Cheddar, Lancashire , Cheshire all yum
Donā€™t like soft cheese

1 Like

Oh I forgot about soft cheeseā€¦ All of soft cheese Iā€™ve ever had was disgustingā€¦ I did like that maggot poop cheese Italy makes thoughā€¦

Maggot poop cheese sounds very appetising :stuck_out_tongue:

I love blue cheese and cheddar! :blush:

2 Likes

Melted cheese on toast :yum:

1 Like

Lol if you search maggot pooā€¦ Google auto brings up maggot poop cheese as the first suggestionā€¦ Idk I didnā€™t eat a lot maybe 3 crackersā€¦ And my Italian friends were just watching meā€¦ It made me nervous and i was like ā€œwhat?!ā€ā€¦ And then they told me how it was madeā€¦ Wasnā€™t badā€¦ Especially for what it is lol

Havarti is my favorite

1 Like

Give me some cheese and Iā€™m a happy camper!

1 Like

Brie grilled cheese.

2 Likes

I have to have my gf limit how much cheese we getā€¦ Because we will get a big block and I will eat the whole thing in one sittingā€¦ Donā€™t really like that fake cheese thatā€™s individual sliced for sandwiches or velvetaā€¦ So those are safe from the cheese demon that lives in my stomachā€¦lol

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve had havarti before ā€¦ Whereā€™s it from and whatā€™s it like?

Edam cheese is nice
Cheese on ritz crackers

1 Like

Mom approved real cheese.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s a funny 15 second song about cheese.

We should start a cheese clubā€¦ Iā€™ll go get some local omish cheese and trade somebody for some of their local favoritesā€¦

1 Like

Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

cheeseā€™s made from milk.

milk > cheese

1 Like