I like CBSNews

I will have it on for most of the day. @firemonkey showed me an article where it mostly just reported facts and I decided to watch it. It doesn’t lean to any side politically. Some decent election coverage.

3 Likes

Apparently Idris Elba is sexiest man alive.
Ew.
Why do these magazines always name really old men as sexiest men? Makes no sense.
CBS looks good though.
Down with the patriarchy.

2 Likes

I watch cbs I’m the morning at my parents. Gael King is normally alright but today she made a comment that made me wonder what she is on.

I think that’s just local New York news though maybe

1 Like

Elba is 46, so I don’t consider him to be a really old man (maybe that’s because I’ll be 55 in March). Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?

I watch MSNBC.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I haven’t seen all the men yet.
Jokes aside though, I do think he looks good, and 46 isn’t that old, but men generally look best from 20-40, and I find it conspicuous that they almost always name older men as the sexiest, even when the physical attractiveness ratings of men are known to decrease after about 25. Especially considering that the “sexiest women” are usually 20-30 years old.

2 Likes

Maybe their definition of sexy goes beyond physical attractiveness. However, sexiest woman seems to be exclusively based on physical attributes, so you have a point.

I think Chris Hemsworth is sexy.

@anon9798425

3 Likes

Hubba hubba!
:heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve never had a crush on anyone younger than 30. Most of my crushes were 45+. I may have obvious daddy issues.

3 Likes

I don’t think you should call it daddy issues. It’s fine to like older men. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s just something about the slightly graying look that does it for me, I guess :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m watching Les Miserables 10th anniversary concert. Wake me up when the voting is over.

My brother often asks me how I’m going to vote and then votes the opposite. It’s infuriating.

I like women who are mature 30+.

It’s mostly a personality thing. I can’t stand little girls who act like fools.

Silver Foxes!

Ugh same. I have no idea why some straight men find that attractive.

1 Like

I b4 SzA was a really goofy person yet I was also intelligent (I taught myself trig). People mostly saw my goofy side though and thought I was a dork

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.