I lied about having delusions and my doctor doesn’t believe me

Every time you try to get us to agree that you don’t need meds.

I’m not a normie, I have autism. Autistic traits can appear psychotic-like

If it is really true when the doctors see that you are stable for some time they will let you go and get off the injection.

1 Like

You clearly don’t know what manipulation is then

What country do you live in? In the US you usually get discharged after a week unless it’s something serious.

What exactly did you fake?

Yes, I do. You’re not fooling me. I’m going to ignore this thread from here on out

I faked Psychosis and I live in Finland. I’m involuntarily admitted and they can keep up to 3 months involuntarily

That is manipulation either way.

2 Likes

Why did you threaten your Dr to kill him? Are you in a forensic psychiatric hospital?

1 Like

I thought most pdocs would simply say that if you are stable then the shots are working and you have to stay on them.

If it is the first episode and you have no symptoms, they would eventually try to get you off meds.

There is this video on youtube about a guy who faked something to get out of into a hospital. He then convinced the people at broodmoor (worst mental hospital on earth probably) that he faked mental illness after finding out what a dumb thing he did. They accepted that he faked it but then diagnosed him as a psychopath (antisocial personality disorder) for being a manipulator, which means he will be locked up for life.

You might get diagnosed with persecutory delusions and be on depot injections for life.

Faking stuff is really dumb.

It can take YEARS to rebuild trust after you’ve lied to people. Sometimes decades. Sometimes never. Get used to being treated like a schelp because of your poor behavior for the foreseeable future. If you don’t like how it feels, don’t lie to people.

4 Likes

Is it just me or does anyone else notice a pattern of information then counter-information from the OP?

8 Likes

Not sure if this is the case here (I haven’t decided yet) but I hate it when folk come here to research what to say to doctors. I feel manipulated and exploited.

I had previously avoided these threads and I think I will avoid this one too

1 Like

Can you explain what you mean?

1 Like

Deceitful + manipulative?+ threats of violence…?

2 Likes

There’s twists and turns in the narrative.The info changes.

2 Likes

I dont know. I feel like Crystal is just lying about lying. Maybe shes more comfortable telling herself she made it up. It just feels like more denial to me.

1 Like

I hope it is just denial…

1 Like