I learnt a lot from you

I live in Argentina, south America. I have never seen so respectful and lovely people like you before, in my country that doesn’t exists, I mean, I live in a place where the doctors laugh and make fun about their patients, even if they’re seriously wounded or about to die. God bless you

10 Likes

i always wanted to visit argentina…is it cheap …shops etc

1 Like

Are you kidding me? I thought people were just people the world over. You’re a nice person.

Es eso un chistozo? Pensè que gente eran gente. Eres simpatico

1 Like

Thanks Big Guy @Alan96. Isn’t that nice and we are from all over the world. It takes one to know one I guess. We know how to treat each other because we know how bad it can be. But maybe it is not everyone there, there has to be some good people in the whole country? ? I hope you can forgive them and try to help them be better.

1 Like

@Alan96. I agree with gobeyond. There has to be some nice people in Argentina.

Soy de acuerdo con gobeyond. Hay que ser algunas personas simpaticas en Argentina.

2 Likes

Yes there are many good people here, but disrespectful people are everywhere, we’re not so educated as you. It’s not about bad people but disrespectful people, good people here are everywhere despite the economical crisis. Si, hay que apreciar eso

1 Like

Y tambien por favor recuerda: mi Español es oxidado.

1 Like

It’s a breath of fresh air to have so many nice people on this forum. Maybe because we have troubles ourselves we’re better able to sympathize with one another

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.