I lack energy in my head per moments. What is this please?

Ok, so it’s strange maybe to say, that we should have an energy and a force in our head, but it seems so to me…
Cause every day, in the evening, I get this lack of energy inside my head, I start to have problems even keeping my head up on my shoulders etc… I still think then, but I find that I lack then this kind of “high spirit” thinking, which we need in order to feel fine… maybe I cant be positive and am a bit blind spiritually to the reality then if I can say it so… In fact I worry then if this will continue, plus its painful… I get sleepy then too, walking around with my mouth half open and I guess I am low…
But for god sake, what is this? Do we need an energy even inside of our head? Maybe something is wrong with my thinking then, maybe I lack some essential thinking even though that I continue thinking for some things then… But I cant hold my head straight and it feels like I have no energy in my head and like my energy is just lower than my neck…
Pls, dont laugh at me, but I wonder if someone can understand what is this…
It could be my conversion disorder I guess,with some kind of lack of thinking yeah :smirk: but am I right that we need an energy even in our head?..
I wonder if this can get better too one day…

Does someone relate to this please??
Maybe I dont feel an energy in my head, cause I have some kind of lack of thinking? No matter that I still think, but maybe I have deficits too? I always think tbh, but the sensation in my head remains often, that I cant think…

I can kind of relate, sometimes thinking is to much of a chore and neglect doing it. I refer to it as avolition, just a negative symptom of lack of interest or motivation. I have it all the time, it got worse with time but eventually it just stopped progressing. Hope you feel better.

2 Likes

I have trouble thinking a lot. I just draw blanks. It sucks! I think for me it’s because of the meds more than negatives. But I’ll still take my meds

1 Like

Me I think, but I lack something in this… can you answer me if our head too needs energy? In my worst, I cant keep it straight on my shoulders and I am just worried about my future, I have worries as thinking only yeah…
My sensation to think can come back with the time, you think? Tbh, I wait since kid…

I just have some sensations in my head, which are painful… idk if my ap can deal with that with the time?..

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.