Schizophrenia.com

I lack energy in my head per moments. What is this please?

Ok, so it’s strange maybe to say, that we should have an energy and a force in our head, but it seems so to me…
Cause every day, in the evening, I get this lack of energy inside my head, I start to have problems even keeping my head up on my shoulders etc… I still think then, but I find that I lack then this kind of “high spirit” thinking, which we need in order to feel fine… maybe I cant be positive and am a bit blind spiritually to the reality then if I can say it so… In fact I worry then if this will continue, plus its painful… I get sleepy then too, walking around with my mouth half open and I guess I am low…
But for god sake, what is this? Do we need an energy even inside of our head? Maybe something is wrong with my thinking then, maybe I lack some essential thinking even though that I continue thinking for some things then… But I cant hold my head straight and it feels like I have no energy in my head and like my energy is just lower than my neck…
Pls, dont laugh at me, but I wonder if someone can understand what is this…
It could be my conversion disorder I guess,with some kind of lack of thinking yeah :smirk: but am I right that we need an energy even in our head?..
I wonder if this can get better too one day…

Does someone relate to this please??
Maybe I dont feel an energy in my head, cause I have some kind of lack of thinking? No matter that I still think, but maybe I have deficits too? I always think tbh, but the sensation in my head remains often, that I cant think…

I can kind of relate, sometimes thinking is to much of a chore and neglect doing it. I refer to it as avolition, just a negative symptom of lack of interest or motivation. I have it all the time, it got worse with time but eventually it just stopped progressing. Hope you feel better.

2 Likes

I have trouble thinking a lot. I just draw blanks. It sucks! I think for me it’s because of the meds more than negatives. But I’ll still take my meds

1 Like

Me I think, but I lack something in this… can you answer me if our head too needs energy? In my worst, I cant keep it straight on my shoulders and I am just worried about my future, I have worries as thinking only yeah…
My sensation to think can come back with the time, you think? Tbh, I wait since kid…

I just have some sensations in my head, which are painful… idk if my ap can deal with that with the time?..