I know what i am doing

…i know what is at stake. In parallel universe i am building a timemaschine with my mate.

3 Likes

You sound delusional. Please explain

as an American girl, ‘mate’ to me means your husband or wife.

I do say ‘brother’ though, or ‘sister’ even about strangers.
It’s good that you have help in being lifted away,
whether that is for real, or imagined.

One time when I was in a mental hospital there was this guy who was trying to write a book. Saying his prose was lamentable would be giving it a compliment. It was barely coherent. But I envied that guy because it can be such a great feeling when you think you’ve done something good, whether it really was good or not.

Yes. I have a friend like that, her poetry is word salad.

When I read the bio on Zelda, the author gave a good try at an in-depth
look at Zelda’s writing, since she also thought she was an artist too,
despite Scott saying she was stealing from him. It was so hard to follow.
Good or bad, she is remembered for her mental illness.

1 Like

What are you doing in a parallel universe ?

the concept reminds me of Atlas Shrugged.

1 Like

Dear daze, i don’t want to Google the meaning of atlas shrugged. Atlas is the guy who holds our world on his shoulder. Shrunged reminds of shrink the shrink. Without Atlas our world would fall.

My shrink had a bad day, therefore i lost my drivers license, governments lifeinsurance and something you can’t imagine. I will be surprised what i loose when trump has a bad day.

sounds like underwritten rules that become mandatory.

you’re not explaining why.

1 Like

I never read the small prints either.

we ofton say random ■■■■. that sounds funny to cheer us up. just don’t fall ………Ok

1 Like

I don’t know if they will have something like that for exceptions.
Some things do. It’s always hard to plug yourself in when you’re disabled.

1 Like

Its going to be ok.

1 Like

That’s what I heard. She tried to become a ballerina when she was 29 years old. She sounds kind of out of touch with reality.

yeah. Scott moved out to California and hooked up with another woman, who he abused. They both died relatively young, Scott and Zelda, her from a fire at the sanitorium.

I didn’t know that. What I’ve heard mostly about Scott was that he was a horrible drunk and a mean person. He wrote some great literature, though.

they hated to lose their clout.
spent a lot of money at the Riviera.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.