I kinda wish i could be hospitalized every winter haha

and then be set free in the spring. i wonder how i will do this winter? usually i start to unravel by mid january and then get bad when things don’t warm up or the weather is spotty in early spring.

i guess i don’t necessarily need to be hospitalized but i definitely need to change my routines this winter not to develop cabin fever.

2 Likes

last winter was the coldest winter yet since i’ve lived here for 5 years and the first time i had to shovel the driveway, which i had to do 4 or 5 times in february.

Why what happens in winter??

Cool right handed keyboard

a whole lot of nothing sitting inside all day getting fat watching television and hating life when i don’t see the sun. i probably wont even go outside this winter now that i don’t smoke.

It would take a lot for me to go hospital, id need to be really bad

2 Likes

one year i tried getting a season pass to the ski slopes for $300 bucks. i only went skiing like 7 or 8 times and didn’t really enjoy it. im no fan of winter.

but then one year we went to florida for 2 weeks in january and that really helped my seasonal affective disorder.

i’d go visit my brother in arizona, but i don’t really like his company that much and he is busy with work.

I kinda like winter, warm fire and drinks. Mulled wine

Cows in the shed etc

1 Like

How old are you? Shovelling the driveway is notorious for giving people heart attacks. My grandmother bought us a snowblower, so much better.

1 Like

i turn 37 in november. first 4 years i lived here it didn’t snow.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.