I killed a fly with my hands

it was buzzing a around me like the whole time i got annoyed so i killed it with my hands it splatters in my handpalm i look at it it is dead, i get up to wipe it off i look in my hand and its gone, i stared at my hands for a while in like disbelief i guess, checked everywhere and its nowhere to be found

is this… what is this? im not schizophrenic and sorry if it offends you if I post here this question, I just have been having suspicions that I am losing touch with reality the other day I heared my mom ask me what are you waiting for in a weird voice, insinuating why im not just doing it… and my mom is the reason im staying alive tbh so idk why she would say,such a thing but i am afraid to ask her…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :sunny:

If you suspect you might be losing touch with reality then the first step is to talk to a doctor.

They can diagnose you. Unfortunately we’re not doctors here and can’t diagnose you.

2 Likes

sorry I didnt mean to come across like that, i know you cant diagnose, i honestly want to know if someone has experienced a thing like this before

1 Like

Yes when unmedicated. I thought someone was playing me tricks but it was my brain, schizophrenia.

1 Like

Question: What do you call a fly with no wings?
Answer: A walk.

2 Likes

could you please delete my topic im scared someone from my family will find it

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.