I keep thinking

That I’m not real, that nothing is real. It’s really freaking me out even though I’ve dealt with this before.

Also I have to go a few nights without my meds so that will be fun

Sounds like depersonalization and derealization to me. Hope you feel better

1 Like

Why do you have to go a few nights without meds? I thought you were still on the shot. Did you switch to pills?

1 Like

Yeah I switched to the pills very recently. I saw my pdoc on Tuesday and she sent in a refill and they just refilled it today but with how I work and how the bus runs I won’t be able to pick it up until Tuesday. Being poor is fun.

2 Likes

Philosophers have been grappling with the question of “Do I exist” for thousands of years.

Descartes answer was “Cogito, ergo sum” which means “I think, therefore I am”.

3 Likes

I’ve always had beef with that answer. I was a philosophy major, for better or worse idk.

2 Likes

lol, I’ve always liked it but to each their own.

I majored in Philosophy and all I got was this psychotic disorder :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol inreally do think studying philosophy was bad for my mental health though. I remember sitting in class learning about metaphysics and being really freaked out.

3 Likes

lol, I can understand that, philosophy, from what I know about it, asks some really deep questions that can drive you nuts just trying to answer them in a satisfactory way.

1 Like

I never understood the goal of philosophy eventhough I passed my philosophy courses. What can you do with such a degree? Philosophers still exist?

@Moon @LordHeadspark

2 Likes

Become a philosophy teacher, lol

2 Likes

Only that? Nothing else?

1 Like

Pretty much :upside_down_face: I changed career paths to art therapy

1 Like

I don’t really know, I’ve never seen a help wanted ad for a philosophy major.

2 Likes

Write books on philosophy?

3 Likes

Establish a cult based on your philosophies? lol :rofl:

2 Likes

I hate panic attacks

1 Like

Why don’t you get your meds delivered? I get my meds delivered same or next day for free.

1 Like

I don’t know how

1 Like

I just called the pharmacy and told them I want my meds delivered to my house, you can even pay once the delivery guy is at your house if you don’t want to pay by phone. Not sure if your pharmacy offers delivery though.

1 Like