I just want to work

Omg you’re so full of yourself. You remind me of another loser who was also a shithead…

Pothead… Shithead… Eh it’s the same

If I’m a loser, what does that make you? Just curious.

In Biology all you have to do is memorize a bunch of stuff. That’s easy. Try having to write tons of pointless papers.

By the way you shouldn’t be on your high horse because you have a Master’s. The whole education system is a joke. It doesn’t prove you’re smarter or more well educated. It just proves you’re indoctrinated.

I wrote a 50 page thesis, as well as many other papers. And, believe me, there is a lot more to it than “memorizing a bunch of stuff.” You also have to understand complicated concepts. I’m only on my “high horse” to make a point to a person who says no one who smokes pot can accomplish anything. He picked a fight for which he had no leg on which to stand.

That’s why you’re picking on me.
Cause I’ve stated my opinion?
And tried to help somebody?

OK. I get it you smoke weed, you’re sensible to that matter. Maybe you wanted to quit from many other reason but won’t or couldn’t.

Lol, I smoke weed about once a month now. It’s something I can pick up and set down as I please. As I said, you picked this fight by looking down at pot smokers, making generalizations about us, as if you’re somehow better than us.

I’ve never said that, not think it.
I used to smoke I’ve done stuff bigger then planting one. Which I would not recomand bragging about on a public forum.

Im not talking about something that I have no knowledge about.

It was clearly implied.