I just want to work

That’s all I want to do. I got moved on to an in-person interview. The problem is I’m going to fail the drug test.

Stop the drugs. Dahh… No 28 years man who smokes weed will achieve anything

3 Likes

Don’t get high anymore and you should be able to get a job next month

1 Like

Quitting weed will improve your quality of life. I regret smoking the stuff. Does it not affect your sz?

How does the weed not effect your sz?
When I smoke its kingdom come x infinity, and takes upwards to like 2-7 months to come back to any type of lucid mind.

3 Likes

I was the same as @ChrisJack . Made a mess out of me. Age 16 to 18 smoking it was just a write off.

1 Like

I heard that weed makes you paranoid

It does not affect my sz at all. I’ve accomplished a lot while high. I have a Bachelor’s and one class away from a Master’s. Also have worked plenty of good jobs. It has a different effect for everyone.

1 Like

keep smoking and you’ll fail the drug test lol

You must be very intelligent then.

Pretty stupid actually…

1 Like

If you can manage a Masters degree while high then you’re not stupid.

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good… I actually dropped out of high school in ninth grade and done a lot of other stupid things.

1 Like

That’s great you want to work. Lots can’t or wont.

I achieved quite a bit while a pothead. My second year of grad school I was growing my own, smoking up to 5 or 6 times/day, and I finished my master’s in biology with a 3.63 gpa, and now I teach for a living. So yeah, I wouldn’t say adult pot smokers never achieve anything; this is a ridiculous, condescending remark.

That’s a problem to… I know two on the sz spectrum who look perfectly capable of work… They function but are on disability

1 Like

Omg, you wanna start a fight? You want a piece of me? Let’s go right now (rips shirt off)
Lol… I’m kidding.

That’s good for you man. You’re one of a few kind dude.

I know tens of heavy weed smokers who don’t have a job/keep switching jobs/live off parents etc.
None is successful, non will ever be if they don’t stop

I think you don’t reveal everything. I was a pot head two my 11 and 12 grade and still I was one of only 5 people in my class who took they’re finals (high school) but I quit a couple of months before. And on the biology exam I smoked spice big time, and I mean it. Idk why… but anyway I pass it.

I could say that I was a successful pothead to

But I’m sure even if you got stoned into class you can’t get stoned into work. And that’s real life

Lol you’re a funny guy sometimes, @anon92220549, even when you’re not trying to be :rofl:.

My point was that I have accomplished more as a pot smoker than you will ever achieve as non-smoker.

You picked this fight with your condescending remark, not me.

Dude, take your meds. You’re delusional.
Im 22. You don’t know who the hell I am or what I will accomplish

I am still keeping in civile, and FYI I am joking all the time, you’re lucky today as I am trying a new thing. And I used to read your comments… They not much. You’re one of the say anything thread type of guy

You’re parents should have raised you better

As I said, you’re a funny guy :rofl:.

You’re not in a position to condescend to anyone.