Schizophrenia.com

I just want to see a bear

So now that I’m living in bear country, I feel compelled to photograph a wild bear. My coworker got 3. I just want one.

1 Like

dont get too close, the bear may have cubs or something, makes them protective.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been prepped. They are coming out of hibernation now.

1 Like

Wild bear photography rule#1
Take a photograph from a safe distance or at least have someone slower than you nearby in case the bear decides to chase you.

7 Likes

Id like to be a bear

1 Like

Especially one of these bears…

3 Likes

A little story (TMI warning…).
One time my sister was driving from Saskatchewan to Alberta. She had to pee, but there was no washroom near by, so she pulled over to the ditch. She went into the bushes to go. When she was finished she looked up, and a pair of mamma bear eyes were peering at her over the bush in front of her. She panicked and ran back to the truck. The bear began to chase her, but gave up, halfway.
My sister is now too afraid to pee in ditches. I would be too, if that happened to me.

2 Likes

The entire time I was living out in bear country it seemed like nearly everyone I knew saw bears but not I. Saw a dumpster raided by bears, but no bears. Went snow shoeing out in the woods at night and people were like "you’re going to get attacked by a bear, no bears, owls, yes, deer, but no bears.

1 Like

Post the pic if when you get one. Bears are awesome but please be careful. I was 10 a wild fire started at a national park my family was camping in. It was beautiful. The animals used the man made roads to flee i saw bears wolves and deer all running really close together. Scary beautiful and amazing. I guess the food chain is forgotten because no matter how badass you are mother nature is supreme.

2 Likes

That would be awesome to see. You’ll not forget an image like that

2 Likes

If you get eaten by a bear, I’m going to be so angry :bear:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.