I just want to know he truth

I’m so tired of this way I feel with meds. I just want to know the truth. Meds make me a liar I don’t know who I am anymore whether I’m me or not. I wish I knew the truth. I’m so tired of being a liar.

I still believe meds have made me worse than I was. I wish I could stop the cycle. Break through it and stop myself from being more dependent on them and them making me sicker and sicker. I’m so ■■■■■■■ tired of the lie and the dangers to me.

On what meds are you on? You might be just suffering from adjustment period since your psychosis

I’m on too many - 5 different types. Amisulpride, haloperidol, lamotrigine, citalopram and mirtazapine . They hide the facts and make me sicker. Till I need ten different types of meds

Thats a lot, when was your last episode?

They come and go, but the last hospital stay was Oct to Nov last year and I had a relapse in Jan to Feb this year

Then you are just recovering from psychosis, if were you, I would stay on meds. Its gonna get better, but it depends - from days, weeks, months or years

Thanks for your input I appreciate it

Things go from being okay to being real bad. At this time in my life I don’t want to die and I changed my meds which helped.

The problem I have though, is I need more and more meds over time. So am I getting worse that I need more meds. It used to be just amisulpride, then more and more were added. It’s crazy! I feel like a walking pharmacy. Is it normal?

How do I know who I am anymore?

Just try and pick what you dont like, for examlle if you feel always drowsy, try talking with a psychiatrist to change mirtazapine dosage or stopping or changing med. You cant really take on whole feeling, you need to pin point what youre feeling wrong to target the right med for you