Schizophrenia.com

I just stepped outside my front door and the neighbor yelled at me

He said don’t come within 6 feet of me all angrily like I was some kind of ass hole or something. I just went the other way and smoked my cigarette. He started yelling at me how he had been exposed and I needed to tell Chuck, that’s my ex, and if he gets it is only going to be minor. This is the same neighbor that used to call the cops on us for shooting a gun when he was hallucinating that we were shooting a gun. And the cops kept coming to our house and questioning us until finally they realized he was ill. Well I guess he’s been exposed to Covid and thinks that’s a reason to yell at me.

2 Likes

Is the guy dangerous?

1 Like

That’s a tough situation. I’d just shrug it off unless you think he could get violent. If you think he might get violent, call police

1 Like

I have a hunch that you might be delusional.

1 Like

No, I mean I don’t think so. I think I can outrun his wheelchair. But I’m not sure for how long. At lest long enough to get back in my apartment I would guess. I don’t think he has any weapons or anything. He’s just a loudmouth and doesn’t like me. And I don’t like being hollared at.

Kick him in the balls.

1 Like

I can’t kick him in the balls I might get Covid

1 Like