I just realized the truth

I just realized the truth.

And, the truth is I don’t have a GOAL.

GOAL is missing.

Now, I take Olanzapine 10 mg every night and I discovered taking 10 mg every 48 hours is hell.

Not having any GOAL is the root cause of all problems.

Having GOAL is the solution.

2 Likes

True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

Helen Keller

5 Likes

having a goal is healthy in my own experince.

4 Likes

Good luck.,.,.,.,.,

1 Like

It is best to make small attainable goals that lead you to a larger goal. Small goal completion leads to a building of confidence and a desire to take on more compiles tasks.

5 Likes

wow your comments are awesome

Goals are important, one of my goals is to live as long as possible. There are small and large goals. One small goal is to keep my bicycle running without it breaking regularly.

3 Likes

My goals may be as simple as being able to wear my suits that I brought from America to Europe 13 years ago, this means that I need to lose some weight and not to gain any weight. Would be waste if all these suits gone unused.

1 Like

Goals gave me WANT

A sense of WANT motivated me towards my goals.

both of those helped me get better.

1 Like

My goal is simply to get over myself. We need to have realistic goals and I think even performing in front of an audience may be unattainable for me. In recent years, I’ve become less concerned with vaulting my ego over others. That won’t be anyone’s complete lasting legacy anyway.

1 Like

awesome reply///////////

So sit down with a pencil and paper and try to think of some goals, no matter how small and write them down. I’m sure there are things you can possibly change in your life. Getting out of the house more, exercising, eating better etc. It’s proven that when people write down their goals, they are more likely to achieve them. Even if you’re goal is to maintain what you’ve already got, that is worth working towards and concentrating on. Even if your goal is just to walk to the store tomorrow then write it down.

1 Like