I just ordered some girl scout cookies

My dad bought some knockoffs from the store and I decided to buy some originals. Have not had the ones I ordered since I was a kid. What is your favorite?

I bought Tagalongs.

12 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I’ve never had them before but the S’mores look delicious

1 Like

I totally wanna try the adventurefuls!

1 Like

Did you order them online

1 Like

Yes. Not sure if it is available everywhere though. The site I used was for eastern Iowa and Western Illinois. Try a web search for girl scout cookies in your area if you want to buy.

They told me to find a booth lol. I’m surprised with everything being online these days

1 Like

I saw that site too… Maybe try “Buy Girl scout cookies online” in google.

1 Like

I like Thin Mint’s. Haven’t seen a Girl Scout selling cookies yet.

2 Likes

Thin mints.,…,.

2 Likes

My favorites are Tagalongs and Samoas

2 Likes

I like do si dos, tagalongs, and sort of like Samoas.

2 Likes

I love Thin Mints that have been frozen! I love all the varieties, tho, but they’ve gotten so expensive now! They’re $5 a box here…

2 Likes

Yeah, I paid $5 a box as well. I won’t be getting them all the time, but I haven’t had them in years.

I think now is the season, or do they sell them all year round now?

I was a Leader for 4 years, and I know for certain, most of the money from those sales goes back to the troops.

we did lots of fun things.

2 Likes

Darn it. Now I want cookies.

2 Likes

We need to install municipal pneumatic tube networks that can dispense critically needed treats to households on a steady basis. Girl Scout cookies should be readily accessible year 'round.

:yum:

5 Likes

what the heck? where’d you find that pic? haha.

1 Like

Do they have girl scout cookies in Canada @velociraptor ? Or something like them? Have you ever had these?

I don’t know where they got them from or why they had so many but for awhile there were more than a hundred cartons of the lemon Girl Scout cookies, free for the taking where I work. Probably closer to 200; they were all over the building, big piles of them. Each carton had about ten boxes.

2 Likes