I just keep living one day at a time

Same here most days. I have my faith but I also feel like I majorly screwed myself over by using the internet and talking about my problems. Since Biden won, I’ve been feeling much better and less triggered and less political. It’s hard to say. But I was being targeted way more I think before he won. I don’t know why. Maybe my mouth but I think I see way less helicopters and stuff harassing me and my mental illness has improved drastically.

I often felt like the world was caving in on me and surrounding me like the ‘Mercury Rising’ movie where the autistic kid pissed off the government by solving some sort of puzzle in a book lol. It definitely felt like that and sometimes still does.

I sort of liked Trump but I know or thinks he hates people like me. I know he didn’t like me for sure.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel that way. I hope you don’t give up. Do you need to talk to a crisis line? Maybe you should give that a go

Hmm.

But!, What Did He Win Really?.

A Pandemic?.

Count Me Out Dude (!!!).

Selah!.

Same with me. I’m doing much better this year.

1 Like

I don’t need to talk to a crisis line. I just wish I knew if things would work out in the future.

I think they will. My life was miserable all childhood and until I met my second (current) husband. I’m now very happy while at home. I’m just scared about the SEALs torturing me if I do something wrong. But if I just stay home, everything is ok

2 Likes

Well ashton. You say you gave up years ago, but that horse is still standing there in case you decide to get back in the saddle.

We only live in the here and now, so whatever decision we came to make in the past we can undo that in the presence.

I’m not saying it’s easy to take this life. But you can contend to not give up one day at a time. And if you do get blips along the way that dosen’t mean everything you did up to tha point has been in vain.

You just start over and try again, kind of like trying to get a highscore in your favorite arcade game. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.