I just keep living one day at a time

Soon my life will be over and I’ll have nothing to show for it.

Everything is meaningless, completely meaningless!

Hmm.

What Terrible Atrocity Have You Met With Dear Sir (???).

Selah!.

Balls in your court. You need to decide if you’re going to get up and give life a go or not.

If you give up now, then…

Not True!.

The Birth of A Baby Is A Miracle.

@anon21849028, Used To Be A Baby. A Miracle In And Of Itself. . . . . . .

Selah!.

1 Like

Hmm.

You Were A Baby Once Too @Joker.

Remember That!.

Selah!.

Any idiot can have a baby. Look at the state of things and I think that makes my point…

I just have fears of being killed.

Hmm.

Mother’s. Babies. Father’s. The Family Unit Is Precious.

Agree To Disagree. . . . . . .

Selah!.

1 Like

Why Would Anyone Want To Kill You (???).

Selah!.

I don’t know. I’m more worried about getting killed by angels or demons or maybe earthquakes or global warming.

Hmm.

I Have Been Ordered To Inform You Of The True Nature Of Spiritual Creatures And Mythical.

It Is Against The Book Of Life’s Playbook For Angels And Or Demons To Interfere With Humans.

Life Is A Gem Under The Oceans Ocean. . . . . . .

Selah!.

1 Like

Hmm.

You See @anon21849028…, Angels & Demons Are The Blocks Of The Righteous Pyramid.

Only The Halo Of The Pyramid Can Speak And Interfere. . . . . . .

Selah!.

Hmm.

Let Nine Inch Nails Show You The Way. . . . . . .

Selah!.

Try not to worry about death. It is as natural in life as being born. Take solace that this is a faith that all of us share.

Now is time to live. I know it can be hard dealing with this disease and taking drugs. Knowing that you maybe never will get back to how things were before. But do the best you can. Like you say, one day at a time is a good strategy. Try and stay positive and who knows what the future might hold! At least you will never be alone. Everyone on this forum has more or less experience with the same things you are going through. I’m just going one day at a time like you. Refusing to give up.

1 Like

That’s good. I gave up years ago. I have too many fears and anxieties holding me back.

Maybe you could write a book?

I’ve thought of that before but I don’t think it would be very long or interesting.

1 Like

Sometimes one day at a time is all we can do. Don’t be too hard on yourself. I am afraid of supernatural things too, and I wonder if I will end up with symptoms I can’t handle and my wife no longer loving me.

Find hope where you can. Do you see a therapist? One would help you with those heavy feelings you are carrying around. I hope this forum helps you too, it helps me.

1 Like

I don’t see a therapist. I don’t think I would be able to talk enough since I have poverty of speech.