It was my cat
It wasn’t so deep
It was about 24hours ago
It’s a little swollen because of the car piercing through my muscle
I feel okay…
Ive been putting hydrogen peroxide continuously
I heard you have to see a doc and get antibiotics
But I really don’t want any Antibiotics
Has anybody been bitten by a cat and we’re fine afterward?
I feel like hydrogen peroxide should be enough
And if it isn’t
I’ll go to the health food store and buy oil of oregano and start taking that

Everybody is chosing the corona virus as there way out
And I’m here getting bit by little tigers for my descent down

If it’s swollen, you should see a doctor. It could get seriously infected if you don’t get antibiotics

2 Likes

Once one doc told that when a cat bites somebody it almost always become infected and antibiotics are needed. Consider going to a doctor to get antibiotics.

2 Likes

You will need antibiotics. Cat bites will get infected.

1 Like

You need antibiotics. Even human bites that break the skin become infected really easily. Go now, before it gets so bad you need to be hospitalized and put on IV antibiotics.

3 Likes

Oil of oregano is not an antibiotic.

1 Like

It’s not that bad
I think if I take oil of oregano and use antibiotic cream and keep cleaning it
It should be okay…
I’ll keep an eye on it and see if it gets worse or not…
I’ll give it a few days …

If you give it a few days the infection might get so bad you need IV antibiotics.

2 Likes

If it is swollen, it is infected. You NEED antibiotics.

1 Like

Lol I just read this as I just got hit by a cat

1 Like

An infected cat bite wound will be red, swollen, and painful, and the infection can spread through the surrounding tissues, causing a condition called cellulitis, or through the blood to other areas of the body, causing a condition called septicemia (often called blood poisoning).

2 Likes

I was bitten by a cat and tried home methods of infection control. It still got infected. Took longer to heal than if I took care of it properly. Wasn’t fun! Get a tetanus shot and get antibiotics.

2 Likes

Percy used to scratch me to hell, and often drew blood. It was just how he was. Never ever went for antibiotics or anything like that. I just washed it with soap. And i was fine.

Infection didnt even occur to me.

I believe you should go to the doctor, I think cat bites are prone to infection.

Cats mouths are notoriously filthy. See a doctor

I keep reading it the same way! :smile:

You need for it to be seen by a doctor @Themoonshinemaras.

1 Like

A cat’s teeth are dirty with loads of bacteria on them. It will get into your wound and get infected.

If u get sepsis it can be fatal. Not trying to scare u but just say in u should go see gp for some antibiotics or something

I bit a cat yesterday. The coward went to the doctor and got some cream for it. I feel insulted, I brush my teeth every day. Next time I bite him, I’ll really give him something to cry about.