I just found out

I just found out that I could have taken a nurse refresher course and gotten my full nursing license back only two years after losing it. But, I didn’t know how to do it at the time. It’s much easier now with the internet and online course work. But I can’t do it now because my IQ is so low after many years of sza ravaging my brain and causing cognitive impairment. I would never succeed at the coursework, I don’t think. Besides, I don’t drive anymore and it takes a car to get to the clinical portions of the coursework.

1 Like

I’m sorry you lost your license. I lost my teaching certificate because the school that was overseeing me wouldn’t approve it for me (despite my excellent teacher observations) because I missed more days than I was supposed to.

1 Like

It’s ok @SkinnyMe
I wouldn’t be so hard on yourself.

1 Like

Thank you, @Wave. I’m sorry you lost your teaching certificate, @Happy_H.

1 Like

It’s easy to get wrapped up in all the what’s if and could haves. Don’t get too down on yourself. You have so many more years ahead of you to live a happy, Accomplished life. If it didn’t happen it probably wasn’t meant to be and you have something different in store

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.