I hope this is not true and only happen once

Years ago, I took abilify from age 19-27 before I totally stopped for a year…I always felt people trying to bully me, even though they are talking to others…today is my first month back on antipsychotic and felt this thing once again…I am so scared…if this is true I don’t know if the meds is causing more harm or helped me

You might just need a different med. let your pdoc know how you’re feeling and ask to try something else

3 Likes

@Gtx1990
When do you see your psychiatrist again?

1 Like

Abilify made my paranoia, and voices worse. When I was on it, I couldn’t read without hearing VERY loud voices. I also wanted to put my head down in school and there sure wasn’t blackness… I fell in another dimension with lots of colors and started screaming in my head, held onto my desk. On risperidone, it happened, but toned down. I didn’t like anything about abilify

1 Like

Next month,june

1 Like

I don’t know,I tried ability last time it happened,now on Olanzapine and it’s starting to happen,but I hope not

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.