I heard schizophrenics lack common sense

I’d say my common sense was lacking before diagnosis and hospitalisation. But now I’m happy with how it’s grown.

1 Like

I have common sense about everyday life,but not money.My sister is helping me with that,cause she’s good at it.:smiley:

1 Like

No my sense doesn’t seem to be common, instead of putting up a net on a factory that my workers were throwing themselves out of i’d try to lessen the load on them.

Not common in the least really.

2 Likes

How about instead of double the money for those that can’t manage their cash, an educational course to learn.

2 Likes

I’ve always lacked common sense. For instance I don’t operate with a financial budget. I wouldn’t know the first thing about how to draw one up. Secondly, I don’t know how to properly balance a checkbook. The figures never come out correctly. So, I just don’t bother to do it. I just pay for everything with my one credit card with a low credit limit and pay it off in full each month. I pray and ask God to help me with my finances every day and He comes through for me. I don’t use cash and I don’t use debit cards. And I rarely to never buy anything. I hate to shop. Especially online. I only buy what I absolutely need and that is it. I’m extremely frugal and disciplined with my money. I have to be because I don’t budget.
I wouldn’t recommend my way of doing things to anybody unless they were an absolute Scrooge. And that is a rare thing indeed. Especially among the mentally ill.