I hear and talk to aliens. Do you?

Powessy,

I have come to realise pretty much the same about the voices in the past year, its great to see someone who thinks the same about it

hello levelj1

Do you hear them constantly? Are you able to see the words inside your mind? I have been talking to them for only two months now. I asked to see their words and they found the way to use thought forms to create the words. I do not lead thoughts only basic thoughts, I stop ideas from advancing making sure the ideas are not lead to different places. Ask them if they can move things with imagination in your body only. I am curious if they can thought form, thought forms can be made by your thoughts and their thoughts at the same time through imagining things. such as imagine a finger pointing towards your head and slowly touching it. tell me if you feel this touch, I think if someone else could thought form it is possible to talk telepathically sending thought forms back and forth. I am teaching them and trying to expand on many things I have experienced sense the beginning of my awakening. They learn best through working images in the mind to explain complex movements and ideas about things.

@levelJ1,

Yes, I know there’s no hard evidence of communication with aliens – the aliens have told me that’s because they don’t want to cause panic.

I still don’t see why communication with aliens is considered such an “out there” thing though – even NASA has said we could discover aliens within the next 20 years: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-sideshow/nasa-says-alien-life-will-be-discovered-within-20-years-220544489.html

a clicking drone, that can frequently garble into something partially understandable. actresses mainly purported this also.

But truthfully…the 90s are over get with the times even x files media has come and gone po pimp…

Me as well.

I’ve been through so much.

Suffered too long. Hoping to find someone.

I also communicate with something not human, but I view it more as paranormal, which is the more ancient explanation for this kind of phenomenon.

NOPE! I use to think I was an alien.

Y’all should look into the Jinn. They are well known in the islamic world and have the ability to shape shift into various forms. They can appear as UFO’s, plasma, shadow people, humanoids, animals, etc. They are said to have been created on Earth before humans, and live in a parallel dimension to ours. I have seen many things in my experiences, and I am pretty certain I am possessed by the Jinn. Not all are bad though. They have free will like humans, and even their own court systems and such like we have here. They also face judgment like us. Some are malevolent and others are flat out evil. They can cause schizophrenia symptoms and you can hear them inside your head. Jinn possession is often misdiagnosed as a psychiatric disorder. Humans have been lied to about many things concerning the true nature of reality. The ancients knew truth, but in order for the rulers of this planet to remain in control, they strip knowledge out of circulation to keep us ignorant and under control. Take a look into the Jinn, and ruqyah if you wan’t someone to assist you with a possible exorcism. But make sure they aren’t into sihr to do so because using magic (sihr) to defeat them is the wrong path. Last point here is that Jinn possession is often because someone used magic (sihr) on you, which caused you to become possessed by a Jinn.

hello Prismaticmatrix

I call them shadows but I have heard of many others that also refer to them as jinn. I also believe they are the cause of many problems along with schizophrenia, starseeds, demons, Satan, aliens and many other things paranormal. If you want I can probably help you with your jinn problem. you can pm me if interested.

Powessy

No I don’t. I don’t believe in aliens. It would be an interesting reality though if they did. Even if they did exist, they’re too far to contact us. I’m afraid we’re all alone.

Me too. I thought humans were aliens. We kind of are.

Care full these aliens can be mean.My aliens have been attacking me physically on the body. They also have been using mined control. They have been shocking my skull with electricity till it hurts or running objects into my body. They are also in the processes of learning more about the brain and what it’s doing.
I would also like to talk to others who have been tormented by their aliens.

I said something about aliens to a friend once when he brought up alien life. My response was something about how this is only a misunderstanding of the word Life itself. All life outside of you is just life. Then in that respect what is “alien”? I could draw a picture to help describe this if that isn’t simple enough.

define life…

life could be just be also just pure awareness, consciousness.
for we know planets could be awareness, consciousness of it self or us…

I’m a veteran of these beings, and yes they are aliens, I just started using the net 4 this , my sister told me of the similarities to me, I know well many of my beings I used to freak them out by telling them I am connected to Mothman, I do still go by that moniker to some of them even though they know my real name, some of these beings I actually like, some however I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Btw, they prefer extra terrestrials to aliens , ive found, theyre usually Greys, some are different, I don’t want 2 piss em off by telling u yet. You are definitely infested like me, sorry to say it. Be well, good luck my friend. MM