I haven't taken a shower in 6 days

I usually take a shower after I work out, but I haven’t worked out in 6 days.

Man thats bad… is it because of your negatives or depression?

Oh it’s definitely time then. You’ll feel so much better after. I went 5 days and I felt so bad. Then after I was so refreshed. It’s time to jump in buddy.

3 Likes

It is because of my depression.

Does anybody want to take a shower with me. Just kidding lol lol

I’m going to get in a jacuzzi instead. Just kidding lol lol

1 Like

I haven’t taken a shower in at least a week now.
Man how I hate these negatives!

2 Likes

Let me stand downwind of you.

1 Like

Almost 3 weeks without showering is my record I think

The only times I dropped showering over a longer time is when I’ve been commited or at cabin with no shower. I think it’s a good routine to start the day with a shower because then you are kind of ready for the day, although sometimes I eat breakfast first.

1 Like

I understand that. I’m sitting here wondering if I stink. Isn’t that terrible?! I just took a shower the night before last, but I helped move my dad into a new place and sweated all day yesterday, so I should shower today. I just don’t want to. It always feels like an ordeal…

2 Likes

I had two today. Love showers over baths.

1 Like

I took a shower this morning, been 8 days without a shower lol I started feeling uncomfortable.

1 Like

I haven’t stolen a bath in a month. I think I’m reformed.

1 Like

You could take a quick shower. Do it fast and quickly dry with a towel in front of a fan. The reason to shower in the first place is it acts as a mood doorway or like a mild reset button. That’s how it feels to me.

There have been times when I was living on the street that I didn’t take a shower for months. It seems to me that when you don’t shower your body develops natural defenses to odor, infection, and smell. It seems like when I shower all the time I can look pretty greasy when I miss a day or two. Still, it is better to shower every day.

1 Like

I have been showering every day. A week or so ago I was with my son in Target and he made me buy some deodorant and put it on. I had showered the night before but he said I smelled. Embarrassing. It’s very hot and humid where I live. You can’t get away with not showering.

1 Like

I haven’t worn deodorant all summer long I told my mom I should get a trophy and she said she deserves the trophy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.