I haven't checked my email in 4 months. i must have 400 emails 95% from here haha

i dread to look, i will continue to ignore the problem haha.

1 Like

about once a year my friend sends me an email and we get together and do something. that is how we got ahold o each other since i don’t use a phone. i think i will just delete them all and not sift through them. i will deal with it before the week is up.

i think this site sends me an email every time i have an unread notification so basically 3 to 6 a night while i am sleeping.

You can switch off emails from the site in the settings.

1 Like

well i didn’t mind them when i stayed on top of my email, but for some reason i stopped logging into my email about 4 months ago and now i shutter to look at it, it will take me an hour to delete all my emails.

1 Like

Just an FYI but some email providers put data limits on how many emails you can have in your account. If you surpass that limit you could be missing out on important emails.

1 Like

i dont get important emails. emails from friend brother or sister once in a blue moon. order confirmations from online shopping but i haven’t bought anything online in a year and a half.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.