Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

I have to think it is cool to be isolated

And to have schizophrenia then I this way be more positive , and people perceive me as cool

You are cool. And that means not caring, more than necessary, how people perceive you. There are people out there in the real world who will accept and care for you for yourself like you deserve. The trick is finding them. That is what I am trying to do.

I will be even cooler if I make my delusions and voices and hallucinations an art. But how to do that ?

You’ll create something original that no one has ever seen before. And you’ll be helping other schizophrenics by doing so.

I like being me

We all like you being you too.

How are you doing ?

Thanks for asking. I’m doing pretty good. I get annoyed when I don’t feel like writing. I wish I could do it from as soon as I wake up till when I go to bed. I don’t want to do anything else and it makes me angry when I take a break and watch tv because that isn’t what I want to be doing.

Yeah that’s true Merle too , but I am sick of fighting , sick of trying to be cool , sick of seeking my goals… it’s good that you do . Can I ask what are you writting ?

I write fiction, sort of urban fantasy. It is really weird and I like that it is weird. If it wasn’t for the schizophrenia, I think I’d be pretty boring lol.

It is okay to take a break from fighting to regroup. That is fighting too, taking breaks so you can get the strength to keep fighting. So don’t feel bad if you need some down time.

That would be interesting to read , when did you started writting?

I’ve always wanted to be a writer since I was little. But I really got into it because it helps me with my problems. It is really therapeutic. It helps me deal with things I can’t talk about even with my therapist.

I used to sketch alot too. Not nearly as good as your drawings. But I liked it.

My dad is a really good painter. He tried to teach me but I am pretty darn stubborn and I didn’t like him teaching me.