I have to be on my way

To get to the lab for blood test. I also need to mail an important letter and pick up groceries. I need to leave the house by 10am. I don’t know how I’m going to do that. Tempted to stay up all night. If I sleep to long I’ll never want to get up. This stupid disease sucks.

3 Likes

Can’t you do the blood test by mail or over the phone? Save you a trip.

2 Likes

I have never heard of that

2 Likes

Maybe it’s not one of my better ideas.

3 Likes

Lol I’m a little slow today. Brain is going going going gone

2 Likes

Routine is good. You’ve probably heard me harp on about it a bit as I know you know my stuff.

It’s hard for sure but some sort of routine is good. No dramas if your a night owl. The early mornings are just as quiet etc. Just find the routine that works for you and try to do the same things every day for a while. Especially when it comes to taking your pills…

I think structure is so good for the sz peeps. It gives you stability in a realm of things that aren’t stable so you have at least a fall back position. If that makes some sense. Start tomorrow because it’s hard to change overnight. You really have to be committed for a while…

1 Like

Why not use a stronger cigarette to motivate you,not drug,but Cuban cigar or something

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.