I have this desire to become a naturopathic doctor

but what good are they? they essentially just advise rich people on natural ways to stay healthy, if you have a real health emergency, they are essentially useless.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more …

1 Like

Hmm.

911 Anyone?.

1 Like

Oh!, Wait!.., ‘Naturopathic Doctor’…, Is That A Naruto Inside Joke You Crazy Guys Have (???).

when i was in my 20’s i wanted to go to bastyr university in seattle. it’s a lot of money for a limited market of patients. just wondering, what role they have in keeping people healthy. dr. axe the youtube naturopath essentially just pushes supplements for everything.

If and only if i get cured or something miraculuous or god given happens to me, i would be interested in medical school. Do or md. Naturopath is cool too. I think do is interesting. I dont know. Right now im looking at entry level in 1 year or so and engineering or programming. No jobs for math majors unless gov or phd basically…

I want to help people. I had what it takes but sza, trauma, and dp/dr destroyed me.

1 Like

I would become a naturopath. They can be less deadly.

1 Like

I went to a naturopath years ago. I had nine times the safe level of lead in my brain from welding, way before workplace safety was ever instituted

She helped me a lot with that, but she also did something called high dose vitamin C for cancer patients. Two of the women that I met during my chelation sessions, had both beat breast cancer for 20 years in remission.

And with high dose vitamin C, unlike chemotherapy, had a very healthy effect upon them. They looked alive and happy, rather than withered and dead like chemo, and apparently it is highly successful with certain forms of cancer

1 Like

I got no faith in them, I went a couple of times, one put a finger nail clipping and hair is some machine and said it would give me energy, the other was flapping his arms and said if the arm stopped flapping it meant something was wrong with me. I was thinking something was wrong with them :joy:

3 Likes

Got my b12 shots from them. Kinda pricey but worked.

1 Like

@Mountainman it doesn’t sound like you had a particularly good one LOL

3 Likes

I think you saw a fake @Mountainman . That’s not part of naturopathy. I’ve seen naturopaths. They’re supposed to help you get the healthiest you can be. If something serious comes up anyway, you just get it treated by a medical dr. Some states have it legalized and regulated and in those states health insurance even covers some of it.

3 Likes

I wanted to be a naturopath for some time. They offer the last bastion of help where orthodox medicine fails, and it fails every goddamned place that matters to be honest.

3 Likes

The whole unregulated herb thing with naturopathy scares me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.