I have so weird symptons

Have you heard or experinced similar symptonts what I have? These symptons are so weird and I cant figure out what causes them for sure. Voice inside my head can predict what people are going to say sometimes or what they are going to do. My mom has forgotten two very important things what happened recently and she doesnt have dementia or any mental health problems. My family members are acting weird sometimes. Things what I own break without reason or change places. I dont always come drunk when I drink. Doesnt matter how much I drink if voice tells me I cant come drunk I wont. I can see things when my eyes are closed. Someone is touching my head all the time.

Voice is telling me hes god and of course when he told that one girl I never met said to me did you know god is bad. I got lost today and said to voice ”if you really are god take me to where I wanted go”. After that I started just walking and went straight to place where I wanted.

This is very scary situation.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
Are you on meds?

1 Like

Yes been one year. They dont help me much.

1 Like

Clozapine is supposed to be a good medicin if u dont get results from others.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.