I have so much power it's ridiculous

I magically make people crazy. I don’t know if it’s a God-given talent or I learned it somewhere. But I talk to people and sometimes it’s like they have temporary insanity. They start babbling or start saying things that make no sense. I don’t know what it is. It’s actually a double-edged sword, I don’t want to make people nervous but it does amuse me a little. I think it’s because I kind of slip in and out of reality myself but I’m used to it in myself and it doesn’t bother me but I think it confuses people and the only thing I can figure out is that they aren’t sure whether I’m crazy or their crazy because they see me talking and acting normally so they might think it’s them.

It all hearkens back to my theory from when I was in my twenties in the eighties: there’s a lot of people in the world in public who have a very tenuous grip on their sanity and it don’t take much out of the ordinary to rock their boat.

1 Like

Does this happen often ? That’s strange.

1 Like

Maybe you’re saying things that don’t make sense and they’re just trying to communicate? Or you are focused on your line of thinking and when they speak it just sounds like babbling to you?
I often don’t understand where people are coming from when they speak. A lot of people just fill empty space with words and they shouldn’t because they sound silly.
Please be careful when you think you have power over other people. :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.