I have put on 10kg's in three months!

I am now 80kg.

Did get from 96kg to 70kg over Covid-19 period Landscaping

I have just been working at a desk for the last 3 weeks, and before that I spent 2 months practically in bed everyday

Really need some motivation to go swimming at the gym…

Had an induction to the gym equipment, but I didn’t like it at all.

I enjoy swimming, the machines just don’t do anything for me

Hope I don’t get back up to 96kg.

If I do it would have been the third time I’d lost the weight and put it back on again

My reason for being so worried is that I don’t want diabetes from these f’ing meds

Maybe I need to watch my diet, but seems downhill now :confused:

1 Like

Can’t you work out with free weights? Do the Squat, benchpress and deadlift?

Also take 1h walk everyday?

1 Like

I was trying those, but I just had no motivation

Swimming is great for me, but the free personal trainer session I had they told me swimming wasn’t enough!

Used to swim 600m 4x a week and my Apple watch says each time I burn around 300 calories

Can’t be bad?

1 Like

Do what you enjoy best. But if you want to pack on some muscle then I recommend free weight training! There’s a bunch of recourses online.

1 Like

I am not worried about building muscle.

My goal is to stay lean and prevent health problems associated with weight

Guess I am 34 now. Think you naturally weigh more when you’re older.

When I was 25 I was only 55kg!

2 Likes

Tell me about it, im 84kg and was 74kg before schizophrenia, and then was 78kg for a good few years after that. Only since my second relapse did i go up to 84kg. Also @Joker , bear in mind that could just be water weight, usually adds 3kg to me.

1 Like

one trick used to be, drink a whole bunch water before

you eat a meal, and put the meal on a small plate.

but maybe it’s not all about eating, but sitting.

1 Like

Good luck with your diet. Even for people that don’t take meds it’s hard to stay on their weight.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.