I have no energy

All i do is eat and then lie down Im a potatoe and I don’t know what to do

7 Likes

I am the same. Sometimes I play video games for 30-40min with friends. Do you still play video games?

2 Likes

I haven’t been lately due to stress

1 Like

I know the feeling. That’s what I was like when I was on 40mg of olanzapine. I slept for like 12 hours a day and when I was awake I drank coffee all day long, we’re talking like 10-15 cups a day, and still had no energy to do anything. And I was always hungry and munching on something.

2 Likes

What med are you on now?

1 Like

I’m now on 60mg of Lurasidone (Latuda). Been on it for 2-3 years now. It’s the best med I’ve ever tried. I haven’t had any psychotic episodes since being on it and no side effect either.

I have more energy now. I got a job 6 months ago, prior to that I was unemployed for 17 years.

4 Likes

I have like negative 1000 energy. I’m so tired. I’m exhausted. I have so much to do and I can barely get anything done. I don’t know what’s going on.

2 Likes

I’m getting stuff done, but it’s 100 times the effort that a normie would need. It’s like trying to run in a swimming pool. It’s very draining.

4 Likes

I also have zero energy, and I’m on 120mg of Latuda (among others). It’s a good med, but makes me kinda tired. I know exactly what to do to get more energy, but I’m not motivated to do it. Rhymes with “pexercise”

2 Likes

I’ve been working 5 years with almost no energy. Mind over matter I guess, all my energy is in my mind. I wake up tired and go to bed tired.

When I unloaded trucks for four years in my thirties I worked at breakneck speed, never stopped moving, I went immediately from one task to the next. A new guy was watching me work and he asked my co-worker if everybody had to work that fast. My co-worker replied, " No, he runs on nuclear energy."

3 Likes

A lot of the time, I feel like I have no energy, but I know it is really the apathy. It felt/feels like the burnout I suffered in the end of the last century took away all my zest for life.

-Albert.

1 Like

Yep, the same here.
Lately i walk in afternoons

1 Like

I walk a lot. It helps pass time, and often I even enjoy it a bit – not in the same way I enjoyed things before my burnout/depression though; it’s like it’s a more abstract kind of enjoyment or something.

-Albert.

3 Likes

Walking takes away the confusion
and gives me good smart thoughts.

3 Likes

I also enjoy walking

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.