I have new goal

To win arcade mode with all fighters.

3 Likes

Good luck to you. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks man… I defeated mr bison now with blanka. Tomorrow I do it with chun li

5 Likes

Arcade? Like these establishments that have video games that you play with a token?

1 Like

Something like that. There is arcade mode in street fighter V . You need to beat ten fighters. And get good score

I remember when I was a child I went to an arcade and played there.
I had no idea how it was called though. Now I know.

1 Like

I have arcade stick connect to pc as joystick. I play it street fighter. Lots of fun

2 Likes

@anon48059102 I think you should set more meaningful goals than just to play video games alone.
Among the goals I recommend:
Earning money, spending time with friends, developing high quality hobbies like for example
reading books or solving sudoku puzzles, developing your physical fitness.

1 Like

He has the right to pick out any goal he wants. You have no right telling him goals he should pick. Just the point that he is motivated to do something, is great. :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

3 Likes

It’s my life I do what I want. If you think that video games aren’t meaningful then this is your problem and you are not so smart

1 Like

And your aerobic exercises sucks

1 Like

And you have to learn to communicate properly or you will not have friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

dont worry about chess, he seems to go through these phases of deeming himself incapable of anything and needing to be taken care by parents to being overly capable and doing everything and moving to some other country.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Blanka! You are right to set goals for yourself no matter what others may think of them.

Kudos to you.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Thats great you are playing games. I loved video games but the joystick broke eventually beyond repair and i stopped, that was an old atari, than the commodore 64 was an affordable pc for everyone. I played lots of different enjoyable games till i got different interests.

2 Likes

Thank you very much :ghost:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.