I have it now

There was this magical monkey with a great brain and he dreamed up the entire world. And, we all exist today in this magical monkey’s brain. That’s it.

2 Likes

And this magical monkey is insane yes?

What is the insane monkeys name?

completely insane monkey

2 Likes

you can give it a name if you like. I prefer just magical monkey.

Ill call him zebra in honor of phillip k dick

1 Like

Why a monkey? Why not a German Shepard or an ocelot?

1 Like

Shun the non believers… Shuuuun

1 Like

I used to be a half-demon half-angel. It was rather fun. Then I got on 120mg of Geodon and I went back to being a great ape. Great apes are pretty awesome though. We homo sapiens sapiens are really smart but also can do amazing physical things. Like powerlifting- its like going full gorilla, but a smart gorilla who knows proper form and technique, nutrition and special exercises to lift more weight. Or studying psychology. We can be aware of how stupid we are. I swear the more I learn, the more I realize how much I dont know.

I used to just be fine with being a great ape. Then I got psychotic and thought I was half demon half angel. Then I got on meds and consider myself a remarkably intelligent yet troubled ape. But sometimes I wish I was a dog or a wolf. Preferably a dire wolf, prehistoric super sized wolves. They dont get schizophrenia. Only humans get schizophrenia. Im jealous of my pet dogs, they are carefree and dont have psychological disorders, and have like IQ’s of 2.5 year olds.

I used to be half-drunk a lot of times in the eighties.

1 Like