I have gained weight in this winter

I have not been able to ride my bicycle so much as I would have wanted. And so I have gained some weight. We have a lot of snow. Do not know when it starts melting. Typically the auto owners change their winter tires to summer tires on April 8th, but I do not know if this is possible in this year. I am just a little depressed. Got some Multi Vitamin today.

2 Likes

Can you get a exercise bike for indoor use for when it’s to slippery out?

Wishing you many happy bike rides.

1 Like

I won’t get an exercise bike. I am waiting that the bicycle paths melt.

2 Likes

I’m with you. I lost weight all through last year and then about ten pounds came back over the cold months. I walked as much as I could, but it’s just tough to get out and exercise at this time of year. Our current condo is too small for me to purchase a treadmill, which would have helped. The indoor walking tracks and gyms were closed thanks to COVID restrictions. I think many of us gained over the cold months.

Are there any places you are looking forward to biking once it melts outside? :slight_smile:

I typically ride in all places of my little town. From one side to another it is about 6 km, then of course shorter trips. If I ride to the graveyard where my father is buried, this is appx 12 km.

1 Like

I’m glad the cold won’t last much longer so you can get back out there and start riding your bike again.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.