I have eliminated all my addictions

I did not have any addictions when I came to Finland in 2002, but during many years I picked up a very bad nicotine addiction and then I drank also beer, these habits are very common in Finland, but now I am happy to tell that I have no addictions any longer, I am free.

6 Likes

Photography addiction lol jk

Cycling addiction. Haha!

1 Like

Funny I had my photo habit since my childhood, I could post a pic in which I repaired a scooter.

1 Like

Seriously anything can be an addiction, I used to be addicted to video games I played all day wasting time instead of hanging out with my friends and studying or working

1 Like

There are both good addictions and bad.

1 Like

I think its bad when its negatively affecting life or productivity

1 Like

I remember reading in the news about a guy in China who died from gaming addiction, he gamed a whole week without eating or drinking water, he died from dehydration. They have addiction clinics that treat gaming addiction in China

1 Like

Haha! 15151515151515151515

1 Like

Yea he was addicted to playing StarCraft

1 Like

Marathon sessions have been blamed in the deaths of a number of gamers. In 2005, a 28-year-old man from South Korea collapsed and died after playing “Starcraft” at an Internet cafe for 50 hours, BBC News reported.

In September 2007, state media in China reported that a man died of exhaustion after playing videogames for three straight days, according to Fox News.

they even shut down fortnite in china as the gov believed it was a waste of time and a bad influence on the kids playing lol, before that the gov made it so that the games are only active during one hour of the day

““In 2019, authorities restricted minors to playing 90 minutes a day on weekdays and banned them from playing between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. In 2021, they issued even harsher restrictions: Minors are allowed to play online games for only an hour a day and only on Fridays, weekends and public holidays.””

1 Like

@mjseu

Congratulations on quitting nicotine and alcohol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.