I have been prescribed Low dose Naltrexone 1,5 mg

I have been prescribed Low dose Naltrexone 1,5 mg

For SZ, Lyme and other neuro stuff going on, will it hopefully help this time or kick my ass, why wants to make this into a voting poll lol ??? : ) :s

4 Likes

I actually had to look it up. Hope it helps you this time round.

2 Likes

Yes hoping for a miracle, thanks @Turtle43

1 Like

A lot of people take it for depersonalization at a low dose. Let us know if it improves anhedonia or other negative symtoms maybe?

3 Likes

Ok, I will report back…

Reporting back, just took Low Dose Nalrexone 1,5 mg, 45 minutes ago for chronic lyme, gambling from cariprazine, auto immune sz.

Yes I am in bad shape, wish me luck!

2 Likes

yesterday and days before I was too depressed, pains and some muscle cramps in legs, now i took on my first dose LDN 1,5mg less symptoms and listening to music again… it’s only day 1… I am PRAYING for a MIRACLE! reporting back asap (soon)…

2 Likes

Intrested to know if you will lose weight

2 Likes

So strange. I’d never heard of Naltrexone until like a couple days ago. My mom is starting low dose too for autoimmune issues. Now it seems like I’m seeing it everywhere now. I really hope it works well for you @jeroenp:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @bittercat I hope your mom gets well too and that it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be nice!

1 Like

Yes on other meds too, Vraylar 3 mg, Nobiten very low dose, and clonazepam 1 mg

would be nice to have a boost to lose some weight, not like Solian where I gained 10 kilos in couple of weeks

Update 2 weeks today low dose Naltrexone 1.5 mg…

My negative symptoms and depression have decreased and pains too.

Side effects. Pleasant vivid (non psychotic dreams) and i sleep better too thats it for now.

Im listening to music again.

Planning to take it in the Evening before bedtime its supposed to WORK even better!

2 Likes

Hi how is she doing?

1 Like

I will have to give her a call and ask. When I do, I’ll update you. You doing alright?

1 Like

I talked to my mom today. She said she really likes the Naltrexone and that it’s working well to alleviate her autoimmune issues.

She did also say that the higher dose she was given started to have the opposite effect though. So she is moving back down to a lower dose.

1 Like

@bittercat Yes im sticking with 1,5 mg but yes its helping me too, and thank God your mom too!!!

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad it’s helping! It seems to be a miracle drug for my mom. I hope it is for you too.

wow I missed out on 22 days, sorry about that but yes today is week 5, since i started im listening to musi again and I feel better from all the sh** thats going around.

1 Like

Glad to hear that man.

1 Like