I have an interview tomorrow at noon

And I don’t know what to wear…

Everyone who works there is always just wearing jeans and a tshirt…

It’s a shop that sells smokes, vapes, beer and snacks… so pretty laid back

10 Likes

No idea what to recommend to wear, but good luck @Human !

2 Likes

Lol thanks Bowens!

2 Likes

Good luck @Human. Hope it goes well for you!

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch :smile:

1 Like

Wear your new tie dye shirt. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Whatever job I’m going for, I dress nice for the interview. It’s fine that they wear jeans and t-shirts at work but it usually is best to wear a nice pair of pants, a nice top and nice shoes to the interview. You’re trying to make a good impression and dressing nicely shows respect to the interviewer and the job, and shows you care enough to put out a little extra effort to look nice. There’s plenty of jobs where jeans and t-shirts are allowed for the workers but it doesn’t mean you should go dressed like that for the interview. I wouldn’t have gone to my interview for the truck unloading position in old jeans and an old t-shirt but once I got hired I could dress more casual. It’s just a good general rule of thumb to dress nicely for an interview, no matter what the job. And be well groomed including being clean, with brushed teeth, combed hair and clipped nails.

3 Likes

I would do dress casual. So, a nice pair of pants, a nice shirt and nice shoes. Good luck!

1 Like

Crush it @human! You got this :grin::grin::grin:
I’m no fashion expert but the advice I’ve heard is it’s always better to overdress than underdress

1 Like

Why not show up in a met gala gown and see what they say :smile::smile:

@Human for new CEO!!!

prom-dress

3 Likes

Oh, nooo lol :laughing:

2 Likes

I hope your interview goes well Human!

2 Likes

Good advice… I really have no “nice” clothes for an interview… but I’ll find something

2 Likes

Thank you so much @TheCanuk

1 Like

Good luck! If it were me, I’d probably wear nice jeans (no rips) and a nice flowy top. Not very dressy but also not super casual.

I’ve been told to always dress one step up, from what you’d wear while working there. So, if it’s ultra casual, like tank top and ripped jeans, I’d dress a step up from that, for the interview.

2 Likes

Good luck with the interview @Human

2 Likes

I changed my mind, the shirts a bit see through lol

2 Likes

I’d wear a casual dress.

Good luck out there regardless of what you wear!

2 Likes

Dress nice, but add a little fun IMO - if it’s a casual fun vibe, you don’t want to be too business buttoned up. I’m sure you’ll look great. Good luck.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the advice and good lucks!

@Blossom
@Aziz
@Charles_Foster
@Kxev

5 Likes