"I have a Dream"

Famous words… What’s your dream?.. Doesn’t have to be as life changing, can be simple…

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t really have a dream, but hope others do.

mine is too win big money

1 Like

That’s a good one. I hope we all do.

Man I wished the world was a happier place.

2 Likes

“When men are judged on the content of their character, not the color of their skin.”

1 Like

I have a dream to get a poem published in a magazine :smile:

2 Likes

Good to see you @FranzKafka. How you been?

Not too good haha but good at the same time if that makes sense. I was just in the hospital, for minor symptoms so the stay was 5 days. However I’ve been hearing voices, feeling suicidal, self injuring, and at this point I don’t know where to turn. I feel I’m backed into a corner. BUT for some reason, like always, I feel very happy.

I did buy L-theanine and am hoping it does me well.

You are loved and a valuable person, if not, what would be the point of life? You have much to offer. I know when I was hospitalized the first month out I wanted to die, so, please keep hope. Yes, take the meds, let us know how it’s working out.

Oh I know. I know I’m loved, I love myself, I know and I feel an urge that I have something valuable to offer to people. My suicidal thoughts are chronic and they come whether I’m happy, upset, depressed, etc. not that I feel many emotions haha. But thank you.

And I feel backed into a corner because I’ve been on every med possible and I get hospitalized about ever month or two.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know what to say, I just wanted to encourage you. If you’d rather talk about music or sex, that would be ok, too, ha.

1 Like

I like the topic of sex, probably because I’m asexual. And music is fantastic! Isn’t it!?

1 Like
1 Like

that the ’ sith ’ will one day rule the universes…hahahahahahaha !?! :earth_asia: :red_circle:
take care :alien:
p.s darth bunny :rabbit: is rolling around the floor laughing !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.