I have a couple of the symptoms of Covid-19

I’ve had a very bad cough for a long time. Also, I’m more disorientated than usual. I’m no marvel of efficiency, but I have been more confused than normal.

Do you have a fever ? Do you have a thermometer ?

No. No fever. I think that is one of the most definitive symptoms. They took me to urgent care, and they gave me some antibiotics for my cough, and it seemed to work for a while, but now the cough is back.

1 Like

I’d call your medical people again then. A persistent cough is no good.

2 Likes

If you have bronchitis, that can take up to six weeks. I hope they took an X-ray to rule out pneumonia.

I hope you don’t have Covid 19 and I hope you start feeling better soon.

1 Like

I have a persistent cough too, but I quit smoking so I’m good.

1 Like

That would be great. Anything would be better than covid-19

I don’t feel sick. It’s just that damn cough.

1 Like

If you feel short of breath then you should get checked out.

1 Like

My dad used to beat me with the belt.

Now he beats me with the cough.

L.o.l.

1 Like

I’ve been keeping track of that. For a while it seemed like things I used to do with ease wiped me out, but then I realized it was because I was wearing a mask when I did those things. When I started taking my mask off when I was walking up the stairs to my apartment I didn’t get quite so winded, but I did get winded more than usual.

Fever and shortness of breath. Get checked out if you have those two.

For how long? Days? Weeks?

Did they take a chest xray when you went to urgent care?

Hope you don’t have the virus @crimby.
Here’s to a speedy recovery.

1 Like

I haven’t kept track, but I would guess that I’ve had in two or three weeks. It comes and goes. Sometimes I think it is over with, and I won’t have it for a few days, but then it comes back.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.