I hate TV because

It’s quiet and voluntary lobotomy…

4 Likes

I hate it, because it’s boring, but i need it to feel normal, act normal, get information

2 Likes

I would like to watch a show to see if it’s good, but they cut to more ads than show.

1 Like

Tried to talk tonight with people, but they are all watching it and those people arent stupid, but all apathy in world comes from staring at this evil.

3 Likes

First thing I did moving to my old place is cut the cable

1 Like

we can’t afford cable and I don’t miss it… t.v. always triggers me on live shows anyways…

3 Likes

This world is flat,because that piece of crap is feeding people with nonsense,and all this “corona circus” comes from tv.Read books,educate,watch science,history…

1 Like

I watch tv only on fridays, some good talkshows…
But i could be without tv…

2 Likes

I need Tv as background noise, I too watch a lot. Can’t stand it without the Tv at all in my room. I’m watching via internet. Radio is not the same. With Tv time flys faster.

1 Like

My family doesn’t have television. We do however have netfilix, which I watch sometimes.

2 Likes

Way to go @Air:blush:

1 Like

I talked my parents into getting rid of the satellite dish. It was costing them 250$ a month and they were watching ■■■■ news…

2 Likes

What I m trying to say is that tv kills healty socialization between people especially with mental illness, cause they would have chance to progress mentally in other areas of life, such as science, art, education or sport or just hour walk every day.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Almost all the shows are vulgar.

5 Likes

We just have Netflix and sports. I only watch TV with my hubby. I have no interest in doing anything when I am alone. Too much bother to turn it on

3 Likes

Day before yesterday I told my neighbor,women of 70 years that it’s better to read sth then watch TV all day.She got angry and yelled at me how I can even mention to her how she will live or what to do.I tried to call her to apologize but she won’t answer me.She watches vulgar shows where people yell at each other and curse everyone.
That’s the price of messing with TV people. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I think it’s polite to turn it off when you have guests.Why no one does do it I don’t understand.
When someone is in my place,I always ask that about music,bc I’m listening my lists all day.
I ask if I rather turn it off or listen quietly something else.

1 Like

I hate television because most of the programmes on there are reality tv shows, but the contestants are vacuous and empty. What happened to good tv?

2 Likes

My aunt is watching sports and cheers her team passionaltely and there’s no time for conversation.
My father just cuts me off when he watches movie.

1 Like