I hate to say it but

I can not like your post - but I will try to get you to change your mind one day…

It has been commercialized a lot I admit, but the true sentiment is about being with people that care about you and you care about. You can get rid of all the hooplah, lights, decor, even presents as long as you spend time with those you love and those who love you.

end of rant…

Halloween 15151515

@flameoftherhine

penguins will fly one day.

I prob like flag day better than christmas!! Lol.

Actually i have to learn to like christmas, its when i proposed to my fiance this past year so i guess i really cant be a scrooge anymore.

1 Like

nope you will have to celebrate it every year!

Did you think about the Caribbean? Actually the USA owns a couple of those islands! They are like Third World Amercia.

Jayster

I’m just waiting for Halloween. I take my kids out and I still dress up lol. Have a feeling I’ll embarrass my kids one of these years haha.

What were your last few costumes? I dress my dogs up. My basset hound that passed away 2 yrs ago had the best turtle costume and my mastiff always wears his batman cape. Im sure they hated it. I have a yorkie and this year he is either going to be a spider or i found this great wookie from star wars suit for dogs. Im sure they all hate me for it but it is hilarious!! Thats what they get for making me clean up their poo

2 Likes

I went as a lady cat in the hat and lulu from final fantasy ten. Your doggie costumes sound adorable! :blush: