I hate tinder

My bio sucks. Lmfao

1 Like

Hello my name is Jon. I enjoy sports, music, nature, philosophy and spirituality a lot

I would think one girl would be like ok this guy has eclectic interests and doesn’t like to make things too complicated in writing. Or at least swipe right by accident :man_shrugging:

Might it needs more

2 Likes

Yep. I make sure they know certain things which aren’t going to change about me, like my atheism, and liberal views. But also try focusing on what you want, instead of what you don’t want in your bio.

1 Like

Its a good start but kinda generic. Maybe add a lil spiceee

1 Like

I don’t think that’s bad at all.

2 Likes

Pof is better for getting responses

No need to match

“oopssssss”

less of a fool as time goes on. My hobbies are hiking with Mary Jane to working on writings, poetry, music… I enjoy life and I read philosophy nd stuff

That’s my pof

Maybe on tinder I’ll write some of my written rap quotes in my profile. There’s an idea. It allows you 500 characters

2 Likes

Thats an idea. I think sometimes you gotta be creative to stand out, idk I used tinder for a very short time

2 Likes

I said I’m
A rapper. And I linked 3 of my best songs in the profile

Dope as ■■■■!!!

If that don’t work then o well

2 Likes

Do they have an option to know if the person has a car? I would hate to date someone who doesnt have a car.

1 Like

Only on plenty if fish I think

1 Like

I narrowed it to one song. Better idea

Most of the guys around here are very similar, and portray themselves as hardcore life enthusiasts. I hate it. It feels super fake. I like more honest, low key profiles. I think you just need to give it some time.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.